NEWNow you can hearken to Fox Information articles!
“This juicy Parmesan mushroom recipe is impressed by my Ukrainian heritage, the place we all the time prepare dinner scrumptious recent meals with minimal elements,” says Olena Osipov, iFOODreal, including that they solely use 4 elements — together with salt and pepper — and 10 minutes of prep time.
“What’s even higher is which you could make forward the recipe two days prematurely, refrigerate proper in a baking dish and bake recent earlier than serving ([whether you’re at] your own home or not).”
With the leftover uncooked stems, Osipov recommends utilizing them in soups and casseroles. For a aspect dish as a substitute of finger meals, you’ll be able to serve these cheesy mushrooms with a aspect of quinoa or rice.
Parmesan Mushroom Appetizers by Olena Osipov, iFOODreal
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook dinner time: quarter-hour
1 ½ lbs. brown mushrooms
1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
½ tsp. salt
½ tsp. floor black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450 °F. Whereas the oven is preheating, wash mushrooms with chilly water, drain and place in a bowl.
2. To take away stems, pop off the cap utilizing your arms and save to make use of in different dishes.
3. On a big baking sheet, place mushroom caps tightly packed and touching. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. High with Parmesan cheese, concentrating on filling up the cavities.
5. Bake for quarter-hour, or till mushrooms are golden on the surface and cheese has melted. Serve sizzling.
Retailer: Refrigerated in an hermetic container for as much as 5 days.
Make Forward: Prep step 1-4, tightly wrap baking sheet with plastic and refrigerate for as much as 2 days. When able to serve, when you have used a ceramic dish for storage, heat it to room temperature on the counter for half-hour to forestall shattering, then bake following step 5.