Up to date:
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (Good Issues Utah) What higher option to eat a beloved bagel and cream cheese? A loaded bagel casserole with your whole favourite breakfast aspect dishes! Chelsea McPherson shared her mom’s favourite breakfast creation with a twist. McPherson’s mother would make it a candy dish however McPherson wished to attempt a savory choice. That is the proper breakfast merchandise for the vacations.
- 6 All the things bagels, lower into cubes
- 10 oz bacon (cooked and diced)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Gruyere Cheese (can substitute Swiss or white cheddar)
- 1 block (8 oz) cream cheese, lower into cubes
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups half and half
- Salt and pepper to style
- 1 Tbsp inexperienced onions to garnish after baking
- Minimize the bagels into cubes and place them in a 9x 13 pan.
- Layer the bacon, Gruyere cheese, and cream cheese on high of the bagels.
- In a medium bowl, combine the eggs and a half and half till effectively mixed. Add salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg combination over the the bagels, bacon, and cheeses.
- Cowl and refrigerate in a single day (or for a minimum of 2 hours).
- Within the morning, preheat your oven to 350°
- Bake uncovered for 35-40 minutes. The casserole must be starting to brown and the cheese melty. Add chopped inexperienced onions on high as a garnish and revel in!!
For extra recipes and meals inspo, observe McPherson on Instagram: @chelsea.eats