Some folks suppose blueberries are just for summertime, however we expect you must eat them year-round! Particularly with recipes like this one which has solely three elements and takes minutes to prep.
Serve this simple blueberry cobbler recipe with a giant scoop of vanilla ice cream on prime. Whipped cream could be scrumptious, too. Attempt the recipe utilizing different berries like raspberries or blackberries.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Prepare dinner Time: 40 minutes
Complete Time: 45 minutes
- 4 cups recent or frozen blueberries
- 1 field (15 ounces) vanilla cake combine or lemon cake combine
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) butter, melted
Here is easy methods to make it:
- Put the blueberries evenly right into a 13×9-inch baking pan that is been frivolously sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix the cake combine and butter in a bowl. Stir till crumbs type.
- Sprinkle the cake combine crumbs over the blueberries.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven till golden, about 40 minutes.
Observe: 30Seconds is a participant within the Amazon affiliate promoting program and this put up incorporates affiliate hyperlinks, which implies we could earn a fee or charges when you make a purchase order through these hyperlinks.
Recipe cooking occasions and servings are approximate. Have to convert cooking and baking measurements? Listed below are some kitchen conversion charts. Here is how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Associated Merchandise on Amazon We Suppose You Could Like:
30Second Cellular, Inc. is a participant within the Amazon Providers LLC Associates Program, an affiliate promoting program designed to offer a method for us to earn charges by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated websites.