The vacations are all in regards to the appetizers, snacks and desserts. These cranberry pecan goat cheese truffles mix all of the flavors we love at Christmas and does not require any cooking. Excellent!
The goat cheese balls are made with crunchy pecans, tart cranberries, recent parsley and clean goat and cream cheese. Add slightly cinnamon and honey, and you’ve got created an appetizer corridor of famer. Serve these mini cheese balls with crackers. This can be a nice appetizer recipe to take to vacation events, potlucks and household get-togethers.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Prepare dinner Time: 0 minutes
Whole Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup diced dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 10 ounces recent goat cheese
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Here is how you can make it:
- In a bowl mix the 1 cup pecans, cranberries and parsley. Put aside.
- In one other bowl, mix the goat cheese and cream cheese. Beat till clean. Add the cinnamon, honey and the 1/2 cup pecans and mix. Chill 20 minutes to make it simpler to work with.
- Utilizing a small ice cream scoop, make balls of cheese. Roll the balls into the cranberry pecan parsley combination. Serve with crackers.
Notice: 30Seconds is a participant within the Amazon affiliate promoting program and this put up comprises affiliate hyperlinks, which implies we might earn a fee or charges in the event you make a purchase order by way of these hyperlinks.
Recipe cooking instances and servings are approximate. Have to convert cooking and baking measurements? Listed here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here is how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Associated Merchandise on Amazon We Suppose You Could Like:
30Second Cellular, Inc. is a participant within the Amazon Providers LLC Associates Program, an affiliate promoting program designed to supply a way for us to earn charges by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated websites.