Actual crab meat is considered one of my favourite issues. Imitation crab meat, then again, shouldn’t be. However in some way, when it’s combined with cream cheese and inexperienced onion then fried, it transforms into one thing that’s addictive. These crispy and creamy crab rangoons are the proper instance.
Serve this simple fried crab rangoon recipe with plum sauce, sweet and sour sauce or duck sauce. It is the proper snack, appetizer or side dish for dinner or household get-togethers. Add this fried appetizer recipe to you New 12 months’s Eve menu!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Prepare dinner Time: 10 minutes
Complete Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 8 to 10
- 2 packages (8 ounces every) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped imitation crab meat
- 3 inexperienced onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 bundle wonton wrappers
- oil, for frying
This is methods to make it:
- Mix the cream cheese, crab meat, inexperienced onions and sugar. Combine nicely.
- Put about 2 teaspoons of the filling within the heart of every wonton wrapper. Carry up all 4 corners, twist and pinch to seal.
- Deep fry in sizzling oil till golden brown. Take away and drain on paper towels. Serve together with your favourite dipping sauce.
Observe: 30Seconds is a participant within the Amazon affiliate promoting program and this publish comprises affiliate hyperlinks, which implies we might earn a fee or charges in the event you make a purchase order by way of these hyperlinks.
Recipe cooking instances and servings are approximate. Have to convert cooking and baking measurements? Listed here are some kitchen conversion charts. This is how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Associated Merchandise on Amazon We Suppose You Might Like:
30Second Cell, Inc. is a participant within the Amazon Providers LLC Associates Program, an affiliate promoting program designed to supply a method for us to earn charges by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated websites.